A human resource information system is an information system or managed service that gives a solitary, centralized view of the data that a human resource management or human capital management group requires for completing human resource processes. Such processes comprise recruiting, applicant-tracking, payroll, time and attendance, performance appraisals, benefits administration, employee self-service and perhaps even accounting functions.
- Outsourcing HR Can Create Profitable Scenario
- Talent Acquisition of Standard Chartered Bank Bangladesh
- HRM Concept of Renaissance Consultants Limited
- Human Resource Management Practice in Bangladesh
- Research paper on Human right in Bangladesh Perspective
- Human Resources Management Practices at Pubali Bank Limited