The main focus of this report is to identify Human Resource Management Practice in Siemens Bangladesh Limited. General objectives of this reports are to help the organization to attain its goals effective and efficiently by providing competent and motivated employees, to utilize the available human resources effectively, to increase to the fullest the employee’s job satisfaction and self-actualization, to develop and maintain the quality of work life ( QWL) which makes employment in the organization a desirable personal and social situation and to help to maintain ethical politicizes and behavior inside and outside the organization.
- Guidelines for Building Employee Motivation
- Manpower Rationalization project of British American Tobacco
- Human Resource Management Practices in Pubali Bank Limited
- Term paper on Compensation Practices of Robi
- Human Resource Management Concept on Renaissance Consultants Ltd
- Organizational Overview and HR Process of Syngenta Bangladesh Limited