Human resource planning is a process by which an organization ensures that it has the right number and kinds of people at the right place in the right time. Human resource planning and job analysis techniques are very crucial activities for the organization. These activities aim at maintaining an apt equilibrium of employees throughout all departments of the organization.
- Human Resource Management Policy of Jamuna Bank Ltd
- Corporate Ladder Climbing Up
- Report on Human Resource Management of Pubali Bank
- Dynamics of Talent Management
- Performance Management & Appraisal of Square Pharmaceuticals Limited.
- Internship Report on Human Resource Management Practices in Partex Group of Bangladesh