A human resources coordinator is dependable for performing varieties of functions in the resource management practice, be it connected to resources or administration. A human resource coordinator is an executive responsible for carrying out numerous tasks linked to administration. He is a coordinator for all significant functions such as hiring and recruiting, and development, maintaining employee records, etc. Usually, the coordinator works under the supervision of the human resource director.
- SWOT Analysis of Human Resources in Orient Energy Systems Limited
- Human Resource Development and Poverty Reduction
- Human Resource Management Practice at Siemens Bangladesh Limited
- Human Resources Management Practices of Shamsul Alamin Group
- Define and Discuss on Recruitment Agencies
- Lecture on Concepts of Industrial Relations