A human resources department is a serious constituent of employee well being in any business, no subject how minute. HR responsibilities comprise payroll, benefits, hiring, firing, and keeping up to date with state and federal tax laws. The human resources department of the company is one of the most underappreciated parts of an association. Although they are the people who have several of the key roles to play in the organization.
- Report on Leadership Style of Uttara Bank Limited
- Training and Development Process on CITYCELL
- Evaluation of Dealers’ Perception Toward the Mustafa Metal Industries Limited.
- Lecture on Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
- Training and Development Practice of AlArafah Islami Bank
- Presentation on Training and Development programs of IBBL