The prim goal of this article is to discuss about interview techniques. An interview is a discussion among two or more people where questions are asked by the interviewer to elicit facts or statements from the interviewee. Interviews are a standard fraction of qualitative research. They are also used in journalism and media reporting and in different employment connected contexts.
- Human Resource Management Practices of AB Bank Limited
- Exploring Employee Satisfaction Regarding Compensation Practices
- Term Paper On industrial unrest in Bangladesh
- Human Resource Management Practices in Square Textiles Limited
- Explain Corporate Team Building Exercises
- HR Policy System Implementation for all Employees of BRAC