The chief goal of this article is to know about interviewing process. A job interview is a kind of employment trial that engages a discussion between a job candidate and representative of the employing association. Interviews are solitary of the most prevalently used plans for employee choice. Interviews differ in the level to which the questions are prepared, from entirely unstructured and freewheeling discussion, to a set inventory of questions every applicant is asked.
- Recruitment and Selection Process in a Company
- Objectives of HR Strategy
- Human Resources Management Policies and Practices of Exim Bank Ltd
- Recruitment and Selection Process in Unilever Bangladesh Limited
- Questionnaire Regarding Payment Satisfaction of Trust Bank
- Human Resources Management Practices of Shamsul Alamin Group