The chief goal of this article is to know about interviewing process. A job interview is a kind of employment trial that engages a discussion between a job candidate and representative of the employing association. Interviews are solitary of the most prevalently used plans for employee choice. Interviews differ in the level to which the questions are prepared, from entirely unstructured and freewheeling discussion, to a set inventory of questions every applicant is asked.
- Employee Turnover in Rahim Afrooz Limited
- Disadvantages of Job Analysis
- Analysis Human Resource Management Practice in Citicell and Airtel
- Report on The Recruitment and Selection Process of Prime Bank Ltd
- Report on Human Resource Management of Mutual Trust Bank
- Member of staff Recommendation Method for Promotion Concepts