Job analysis is the procedure for determining the duties and skill requirements of a job and the kind of person who should be hired for it.The main purposes of conducting job analysis is to prepare job description and job specification which in turn helps to hire the right quality of workforce into the organization.
- Recruitment and Selection Process in Unilever Bangladesh Limited
- HR Practices and Policies of Rahimafrooz
- Objectives and Importance of Interview
- Recruitment Process of Square Pharmaceutical Limited
- Human Resources Practices in Grameen Phone Limited
- Human Resource Management and Recruitment System of Alico