Employee Performance Management is a procedure for establishing a shared workforce understanding about what is to be achieved at an organization level. It is about aligning the organizational objectives with the employees agreed measures, skills, competency requirements, development plans and the delivery of results. The emphasis is on development, learning and improvement in order to get the overall business policy and to make a high performance workforce.
- Human Resources Policies of Biman Bangladesh Airlines Limited
- Internship Report on Recruitment and Selection Process of Enam Labels Limited
- Policies Facilitation To Employees By HR Department of Airtel Bangladesh
- Internship Report on Human Resources of world’s Local Bank
- HRM Practices Banking Sector of Bangladesh
- Lecture on Equal Opportunity Employment