Employee Performance Management is a procedure for establishing a shared workforce understanding about what is to be achieved at an organization level. It is about aligning the organizational objectives with the employees agreed measures, skills, competency requirements, development plans and the delivery of results. The emphasis is on development, learning and improvement in order to get the overall business policy and to make a high performance workforce.
- Training and Development Activities of Biswas Group Ltd
- Misconceptions Regarding Employee Rotation
- Forecasting About HR Needs and Planning on BRAC
- Job Satisfaction level of Faculties in Private Universities
- Recruitment Process of Employees on Pran RFL Group
- Evaluation of Human Resource Management Practices