HR Planning is a process of deciding in advance what is to be done regarding human resource acquisition to its proper utilization.
“Manpower planning broadly is an effort to anticipate future and demands on the organization and to meet the manpower requirements dictated by the condations” —–Casio
- Guideline for Professional Employer Organization
- Institute of Training and development in Bangladesh
- Report on In-plant training in Popular pharmaceuticals Limited
- Human Resource Management Practices on City Bank
- Human Resources Management of National Cradit and Commerce Bank Limited
- 360 Appraisal Methods