In this chapter, we examine how the international assignment is a vehicle for both training and development, as reflected in the reasons why international assignments continue to play a strategic role in international business operations. Human Resource Management, training and development is the field which is concerned with organizational activity aimed at bettering the performance of individuals and groups inorganizational settings. It has been known by several names, including human resource development, and learning and development.
- Internship Report on Human Resource Management Practices in Partex Group of Bangladesh
- Lecture on Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
- Questionnaire Regarding Payment Satisfaction of Trust Bank
- Theoretical perspective of Human Resource Policies
- Diversity Management
- Case Study of Unilever Bangladesh Limited