A strategy is a way of doing something. It is a game plan for action. It is usually includes the formulation of a goal and set of action plans for accomplishment. It implies consideration of the competitive forces at work in managing an organization and the impact of the outside environment on organization actions.
Human Resource Management is concerned with the people dimension of management. It is a process of acquisition, development, motivation, and maintenance of human resource of an organization.
“The field of Human Resource Management involves planning, organizing, directing, controlling functions of procuring, developing, maintaining and utilizing a labor force.”
- How to Write an Effective Business Resume
- Recruitment and Selection Process of SQUARE Toiletries Limited
- Theoretical perspective of Human Resource Policies
- Role of Human Resource Management in Leadership Development
- Diversification of Human Resources on Shahjala Islami Bank Limited
- Design and Redesign of work systems