The discuss trends and challenges in the global work environment and the enduring context in which IHRM functions and activities are conducted – including the way in which forces for change affect the operations of the internationalizing firm and have consequences for the management of people in the multinational context.
- Internship Report on Human Resource Management of Shahjalal Islami Bank
- Report on Training and Development and Employee Performance
- Steps Involved in Job Analysis
- Case Study on Training and Development of Sun Info-Tech Ltd
- Report on Human Resource Practices of Singer Bangladesh Limited
- Advantages of Internal Recruitment