Organizing is the function of management which follows planning. It is a function in which the synchronization and combination of human, physical and financial resources takes place. Organizing is the way resources are arranged and allocated to achieve organizational objective.
- Institute of Training and development in Bangladesh
- Role of Human Resource Management in Leadership Development
- Strategic Implications of a Dynamic HRM Environment
- Human Resource Management Practices of Agrani Bank Limited
- Reemployment Services
- Assignment on Workforce Diversity of Standard Chartered Bank