Basic objective of this article is to discuss the importance of Business Continuity. Business continuity includes a loosely distinct set of planning, preparatory and associated activities which are planned to make sure that an organization’s important business functions will either continue to drive despite serious incidents or disasters that might otherwise have interrupted them, or will be recovered to an operational state within a reasonably short phase. It is apparent that business continuity planning has an incredibly wide remit, and covers all characteristics of a business.
- Internship Report on Marketing Performance Analysis and Case Study on ECR Machine
- Workflows Development
- An Internship Report On Evaluation of Export and Import Transactions of EXIM Bank Limited
- Restaurant’s Costs of Poor Quality
- Lending operation of Mutual Trust Bank Limited
- Internship Report on Critical Analysis of Credit Approval Process in The Premier Bank