Industrial solvents are frequently mixtures of numerous dissimilar liquids or gases which are mutual to create a solution. They have a huge diversity of uses in industry and manufacturing products such as shoes, rubber, paints and plastics to ink and pharmaceuticals. Several usually used solvents are Acetone, Turpentine, Alcohol, Toluene, and Tetrachloroethylene.
- An Internship Report On Banking Efficiency of EXIM BANK Limited
- Pros and Cons of Using Caster Wheels
- Report on Performance in Pooling of funds, making of portfolios and Dividend policy of Investment Corporation of Bangladesh
- Project Report on Marketing Strategy of Unilever Bangladesh
- The Origin of Bookbinding Technique
- General Banking Activities of Mercantile Bank Ltd.