Incorporation would be the forming of a whole new corporation. The corporation could be a business, a non-profit group, sports club, or possibly a government of a whole new city or community. This article concentrates on the process of incorporation. Neither the Constitution of Bangladesh nor the firms Act attributes citizenship towards a firm. All the Members of a Company are Bangladeshi citizens won’t necessarily mean which the Company is any Bangladeshi citizen.
- Government as a stakeholder
- Case Study on How Thermos Cooked Up Its Hot New Grill
- Report on Profile and Service of JAMUNA BANK LTD
- Internship Report on Financial Analysis of Taletalk Bangladesh Limited
- Internship Report on Evaluation of Foreign Exchange Operations of Mercantile Bank Limited
- Internship Report on An Banking Overall Practice of Dhaka Bank Limited