Information Management in Business Organization is an application of management techniques to collect information, communicate it within and outside the organization, and process it to enable managers to make quicker and better decisions. It embraces all the generic concepts of management, including: planning, organizing, structuring, processing, controlling, evaluation and reporting of information activities, all of which is needed in order to meet the needs of those with organisational roles or functions that depend on information. It has similar connotations to technology management, with an emphasis on the relationship of information technology to business performance and competitiveness.
- Internship Report on Garments Industry of Bangladesh The Challenging Ahead
- Internship Report on Travel Tourism in Bangladesh
- Report on Marketing Strategy of Rahimafrooz Bangladesh Limited
- Internship Report on Pro-Staffers LLC
- Affordable Housing
- Report on HRM practice System on the Syntho Laboratories Limited