The growth of insurance industry in Bangladesh has made a average progress in 2007. Per capita spending on insurance is still a lot less than $3 while insurance penetration, measured on premium as a percentage of GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT, also below 1%. The private market operators consolidated their foothold from the insurance insurance industry over the last decade. The non-life insurance company’s gross investment decision stood at Tk. 8. 58 billion in 2007 that is Tk. 7. seventy two billion in 2006.
- Foreign Exchange Activities Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited.
- Overall Banking Activities of Dhaka Bank Ltd Focus on Credit Division
- Important of a Virtual Concierge
- Internship Report on Deposit and Investment Management of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
- Explain on Real Estate Business
- Assignment on Garments Industries in Bangladesh