Intellectual Capital is the value of a business or organization’s personnel knowledge, business training as well as any proprietary information which will provide the company which has a competitive advantage. Intellectual capital is regarded an asset, and can broadly be looked as the collection of informational resources a business has at its disposal to use to drive gains, gain new consumers, create new merchandise, or otherwise increase the business.
- Thesis Paper On Comparison of Budget Between Bangladesh And Australia
- Explain on Challenge Coins
- Internship Report On Delta Jute Mills
- Thesis paper on Alternative Dispute Resolution Developing Countries in the World Trade in Agricultural Bangladesh Perspective
- Background of Arab Bangladesh Bank Limited
- Business Plan on Aaaah!! Company Limited