Intellectual Capital is the value of a business or organization’s personnel knowledge, business training as well as any proprietary information which will provide the company which has a competitive advantage. Intellectual capital is regarded an asset, and can broadly be looked as the collection of informational resources a business has at its disposal to use to drive gains, gain new consumers, create new merchandise, or otherwise increase the business.
- Thesis Paper on Capital Market and Dhaka Stock Exchange
- Business Acumen
- Historical development of Trade unions in UK
- General Banking of Janata Bank Limited.
- Report On Performance and Growth of Financial Institution Industry of Bangladesh
- Internship Report on Critical Analysis of Credit Approval Process in The Premier Bank