Operations Management is the set of activities an organization uses to transform different kinds of inputs (materials, labor, and so on) into final goods and services. It is refers to the transformation-related activities of an international firm.
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Tata Chemicals Limited
- An Image Based Approach for Vehicle Detection
- Internship report on Customer preference for using AKTEL Pre Paid Connection
- Analysis on Feed Machinery Equipment
- Thermal Spraying – a technology that improves the surface of a solid material
- Thank You Letter format for Recommendation for Job