Organization design (or organization structure) is the overall pattern of structural components and configurations used to manage the total organization. The global product design assigns worldwide responsibility for specific products or product groups to separate operating divisions within a firm.
- Trade Between Bangladesh and India
- Remittance and Foreign Exchange Operation of NCC Bank Ltd.
- The Series A deal that launched a near unicorn: Meet Accel’s Steve Loughlin and Ironclad’s Jason Boehmig
- 3 adtech and martech VCs see major opportunities in privacy and compliance
- SoftBank kills half the performance incentive for its Vision Fund execs
- International Trade and Investment Theory