A strategic alliance is a business arrangement whereby two or more firms choose to cooperate for their mutual benefit. The strategic alliance in which two or more firms join together to create a new business entity that is legally separate and distinct from its parents.
- Cross-Cultural Challenges in the International Business Management
- Import Process of Nestlé Bangladesh
- Olo’s IPO could value the company north of $3B as Toast waits in the wings
- The Series A deal that launched a near unicorn: Meet Accel’s Steve Loughlin and Ironclad’s Jason Boehmig
- Analysis on International Environment
- Remittance and Foreign Exchange Operation of NCC Bank Ltd.