The worldwide movement toward economic, financial, trade, and communications integration. Globalization implies the opening of local and nationalistic perspectives to a broader outlook of an interconnected and interdependent world with free transfer of capital, goods, and services across national frontiers. However, it does not include unhindered movement of labor and, as suggested by some economists, may hurt smaller or fragile economies if applied indiscriminately.
- Global Marketplaces and Business Centers
- Definition and explanation of warranties
- The Series A deal that launched a near unicorn: Meet Accel’s Steve Loughlin and Ironclad’s Jason Boehmig
- Economics of International Trade
- United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
- Global Logistics in Freight Shipping