Orascom telecom bangladesh limited (“banglalink”) is fully owned by orascom telecom holding . The ultimate parent company of the group is vimpelcom, the 6th largest mobile phone operator in the world. banglalink was acquired by oth in 2004, and after a complete overhaul and the deployment of a new gsm network, its telecommunication services were re-launched under the brand name banglalink. when began operations in bangladesh in february 2005, its impact was felt immediately: overnight mobile telephony became an affordable option for customers across a wide range of market segments.
- General Banking and Foreign Exchange Activities of IFIC Bank Ltd
- Define on Custom shade sails
- Internship Report on Sales and Distribution of Qubee
- Report on on Credit Appraisal and Non-performing Loan of Dhaka Bank Ltd
- Discuss on MEP Design or MEP Detailing
- Assignment on General Banking in Islami Bank Training and Research Academy