This post is representing on Leaders Explain Organization Culture. “No firm, large or little, can succeed over time without energized employees who believe in the mission and realize how to achieve it. Company Culture is driven on the top, and ought to be embraced throughout this company. Yet people have their own ideas about what exactly they like or dislike, what they’re going to “buy in to” as well as what they feel has been rammed down their own throats. Leaders have a responsibility for their company and on the people who operate there, to embody the values in the corporation.
- Report on Commercial Banking Project Analysis of Dutch Bangla Bank Limited
- Internship Report on Corporate Governance of Eastern Bank Limited
- Rahimafrooz Solar Panel Export to Maldives
- Impact on Advertising and promotion
- Thesis on Dano Milk Powder in Bangladesh
- Financial Performance Analysis of Sonali Bank Limited