Liquidation is the process by which a company is brought to an end, and the possessions and property of the company are redistributed. Liquidation companies are sometimes referred to as winding-up or dissolution, although dissolution technically is the term for the last level of liquidation. liquidation companies aren’t all created equivalent. The process of liquidation is centered on converting assets in to payments for loan companies. The liquidator must be able to make the suitable decisions and create those decisions quickly and within the best interests of the creditors, members in addition to employees.
- Internship Report on Loan Performance Analysis of Bangladesh Development Bank Limited
- Internship report Factors Affecting the Selection of Security’s Portfolio and Recent Crash in Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd
- Presentation on Mobile Phone
- Internship report on CSR & SME in Southeast Bank
- Overall Performance Evaluation of Dhaka Bank Limited
- Report On Corporate Social Responsibility Accounting Practices of CBs In Bangladesh An illuminating study with Mercantile Bank Limited