Promissory note is a financial instrument which has a written promise by one party to cover another party a definite amount of money either on demand or for a specified future night out. A promissory note typically contains each of the terms pertaining towards the indebtedness by your issuer or maker towards the note’s payee, such as amount, interest pace, maturity date, date and place of issuance, and issuer’s trademark. Promissory note frauds are increasing everyday aiming at specific investors. While purchasing the notes, investors must be exercise caution.
- Sample Application to Bank Opening Account of Govt Employee
- Report on IFIC Bank
- Report on Socio Economic Impact of Direct Marketing in Bangladesh Destiny-2000 Ltd
- Becquerelite: Properties and Occurrence
- A visit to a historical place/building (Huaisheng Mosque, China)
- Sample Thanks Letter to Professor for Help in Study