Board of Directors is a group of individuals that are elected as, or elected to act as, representatives from the stockholders to set up corporate management related policies and make decisions in major company difficulties. Every public company will need to have a board of directors. Some private and nonprofit companies use board of directors also. A board of directors is a body of selected or appointed people who jointly oversee those activities of a company or organization.
- Customer Satisfaction of taking Loan from Uttara Bank
- Discuss on Competitive Strategies of Mobile Phone Operator in BD
- Caretaker Government Under The Constitution of Bangladesh
- Report on Bangladesh Shilpa Bank
- Wavelength switched optical network
- Marriage Leave Application format for Brother’s Marriage Ceremony