Business Relationship Management (BRM) is a business methodology for defining, understanding and supporting a wide range of activities pertaining to receiving information and services and distributing them through several networks. The main focus is on online networks as the primary platform for conducting business relationships. Business Relationship Management embodies a set of competencies to foster an effective business value-producing relationship between a service provider and its business partners. It is distinct from enterprise relationship management and customer relationship management although it is related. It is of larger scope than a liaison who aligns business interests with IT deliverables.
- Wholesale Distribution
- Business Letter Asking for an Estimate
- Spitting Cobras May Have Evolved Unique Venom to Defend From Ancient Humans
- Analysis on Manchester and the Student Accommodation Investments
- Rural Development Scheme of Islami Bank Bangladesh
- Hybrid Memory Cube – a high-performance RAM interface