Community Relations responsible for coordinating and keeping positive working relationships with all the Tucson and Larger Pima County area, local elected as well as appointed officials as well as their staff, as well as community leaders. Besides fostering collaborative close ties, the unit accounts for the following priorities: Identify local troubles of interest to help university administration, Coordinate community program projects and Showcase the university as being a key resource to help community leaders.
- Internship report on Business Activities of Corporate Sales Department of Grameen Phone Limited
- Arrest and Detention at or before Trial Stage
- Request Letter to Reduce the Flat or Shop Rent
- Health Benefits And Effects Of Potassium
- Sales Commission Policy of Grameenphone Limited
- Define and Classify Risk in Financial Organization