The aim of this report is to discuss Conflict Management with an example of real life conflicting situation. We describe conflict as a variance through which the parties concerned perceive a hazard to their wants, interests or concerns. It’s human character to have conflicts and it arises for any number of reasons, including: Misunderstandings, Personality clashes, Disagreements about the right way to approach a problem and Egos. Here also focus on Stages of conflict: Intrapersonal, Interpersonal, Intragroup, Intergroup etc. Finally analysis on Types of Conflict: Relationship Conflicts, Data Conflicts, Interest Conflicts, Structural Conflicts, Value Conflicts .
- Annual Report 2014 of Pioneer Insurance Company Limited
- Sukhothai Historical Park
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Warning Letter to Mechanic for Lack of Professionalism
- Performance Appraisal of Social Investment Bank Limited
- Report on Learning is getting information into our knowledge system and memory is getting it out