basic objective of this article is to Discuss on Quantitative School of Management. The management science school emerged to treat the problems associated using global warfare. Today, this view encourages managers to use mathematics, statistics, and other quantitative ways to make management decisions. The quantitative approach to management involves the application of quantitative techniques, such since statistics, information models, along with computer simulations, to improve decision making.
- Financial Systems and Audit
- Internship Report on Management Activities & Investment Procedure Mercantile Bank Limited
- Assignment on Communication in Grameen Phone
- Lecture on Managing Operations Quality and Productivity
- Causes of Labor Disputes
- Internship Report on Foreign Exchange Activities of Bank Asia