Principle purpose of this article is to Discuss on Types of Teams. The development of teams and teamwork has exploded dramatically in all types of organizations for one basic reason: No one person has the capacity to deliver the kinds of services required in today’s remarkably competitive marketplace. Organizations must be based upon the cooperative nature of many teams to create prosperous ventures and outcomes. Here briefly explain three Types of Teams: Functional teams, Cross‐functional teams and Self‐directed work teams.
- Melilite: Properties and Occurrences
- Marketing Plan of Colgate
- Annual Report 2013 of Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company Limited
- Presentation on Possessive Pronouns
- Report on Primary School Dropouts The Reasons Behind an Anthropological Investigation [part-3]
- Performance and Ratio Analysis of Shahjalal Islami Bank Ltd