Enterprise resource planning is usually business process management software that enables an organization to use a system of integrated applications to control the business along with automate many returning office functions relevant to technology, services and recruiting. Enterprise resource planning software integrates all facets of an operation, which includes product planning, growth, manufacturing, sales along with marketing.
- Cell Structure, Function and Organisation
- Internship report on modern trade of Reckitt Benckiser Limited
- Review of Tesla Model 3: All-Electric Four-Door Compact Luxury Sedan Car
- Some Recommendation to development Share Market in Bangladesh
- Dropping Corporate Liability by Paper Shredding
- Rational Ignorance