The environmental mitigation is complicated organization. Essentially, this would mean that a developer that degrades or destroys an all natural resource must restore ecological balance by doing something nice for that environment, preferably kind associated with nearby. Environmental mitigation is typically part of an environmental crediting process established by governing bodies involving allocating debits and credits.
- Basic Training Process in International Projects
- Report on Internal Communication in British American Tobacco Bangladesh
- Report on In Plant Training In Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited (Part-3)
- Project on A feasibility study on Desh Agro base Farm (Part 2)
- Managing New Venture Formation and Entrepreneurship