Container freight station is a port facility pertaining to loading and unloading containerized products to and from ships. Also referred to as container terminal. It is just a shipping term indicating that a named carrier will probably pack the break-bulk cargo delivered from the consignee at slot of origin’s CFS in containers, and will unpack the containers at the port of destination’s CFS. Container freight station is utilized because inters modal freight service and thus is important things seen in something often called containerization.
- Sample Appointment Letter format for Teacher from School
- Corporate Event Transportation
- Product Development on Sony Ericsson
- Dietary Supplement
- Comparative Analysis of Financial Statements of Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd and Renata Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Sample Disciplinary Letter format to Parents from School