The objective of the letter should be clear in a very proficient way. The essential elements in a letter should be highlighted, so it becomes easy for the reader to understand. The information should be correctly mentioned in a proper manner. Any previous accolades and achievements of the new boss should also be mentioned. The employees should be made aware of the roles the General Manager shall be taking over so that they may report to them in the future. The sample and template will give you a clear picture.
Tips To Write General Manager Announcement Letter –
- The announcement letter should be short and simple.
- Introduce your new employee formally, with his name, the position that he or she is filling in and the date when she or she will officially start.
- Shortly discuss the new employee’s educational background and past work experiences.
- You can add former customers, positions, and special promotions. If possible, explain the new employee’s duties.
- The objective and motive of the letter should be clearly explained to the readers.
- The tone should be kind and professional.