- First and foremost, it is vital to write the letter sincerely and genuinely.
- You must mention in your letter how your teacher’s contribution has brought about a change in your perspective.
- While the tone of the letter must be formal, it should have a personal touch.
- The wording of the letter must be such that the reader should feel appreciated for his/her efforts.
- Once you are through writing the letter, please recheck the same for spelling mistakes or punctuation errors.
Subject name/Job designation…
Date: DD/MM/YY (Date on which letter is written)
Sub: Appreciation Letter [TRhanks for everything)
Dear Sir/(Mr/Ms Name),
I am writing this letter to express my appreciation towards your efforts in clearing our doubts at the (mention occasion) at the (Venue) on (date). (Describe in your own words). The way you explained the intricacies of the subject with clarity deserves applause. You have made the subject more interesting by giving us a deeper, and clearer insight about its implications and I’m sure that many students will want to follow your footsteps after that lecture. (Cordially describe your greetings).
I, once again, would like to thank you for your efforts in clearing our doubts and I assure you that we will work as per your instructions and prove ourselves.