Basic objective of this article is to discuss introduction and study to Crisis Management. Crisis management would be the process by which a corporation deals with a major event that threatens to harm the business, its stakeholders, or the general public. The study of crisis management originated with all the large-scale industrial and environmental disasters in the 1980s. It is considered to be the most important process in public relations. Three elements are common to a crisis: (a) a threat towards the organization, (b) the part of surprise, and (c) a shorter decision time. Crisis management isn’t the quick fix solution but instead entails the identification, examination, and forecasting of the actual crisis issues and future outlining of specific methodologies which will enable the organization to stop or cope with the actual crisis.
- Kleiner Perkins’ Bucky Moore will outline what to think about before raising a Series A at Early Stage in April
- Solutions to Groundwater Depletion
- General concept of Substantive law and Procedural law
- Popularity of Wearable Tech
- Industrial Market Segmentation
- Annual Report 2015 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited