Electronic commerce that takes place between businesses is referred to as business-to-business. In Electronic commerce, commonly known as e-commerce, e commerce refers to the buying and selling of products or services over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks. However, the term may refer to more than just buying and selling products online. It also includes the entire online process of developing, marketing, selling, delivering, servicing and paying for products and services.
- Internship Report on AN EVALUATION OF CUSTOMER SERVICE OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCE INVESTMENT & COMMERCE BANK LTD
- Report on Food and Feeding Habit of Common Garden Lizard
- Types of Irritable Bowel Syndromes
- Great Depression: Cause and Spark of the Depression
- Healthy Diet
- Letter Format for Redeemable Preference Share