Main objective of this lecture is to present on Project Monitoring. Project Monitoring is the discipline of planning, organizing, securing and managing resources to achieve specific goals. A project is a temporary endeavor with a defined beginning and end, undertaken to meet unique goals and objectives, typically to bring about beneficial change or added value. The temporary nature of projects stands in contrast with business as usual (or operations), which are repetitive, permanent, or semi-permanent functional activities to produce products or services.
- Sample Complaint Letter for Catering and Restaurant Services
- Internship report on A Study on the Overall banking procedures of Jamuna bank limited
- Stop Phishing Email by Changing
- Email for the Maintenance of Accommodation Air Condition
- Request Cover Letter format for Any Suitable Job
- Define and Discuss on Depreciation