Basic objective of this lecture is to present on Project Organization. Project organization means identifying, defining and assigning roles, responsibilities and reporting relationship for various members of the project team and between the project team and the external stakeholders. There are two fundamentally different ways of organizing projects within the parent organization: the project as part of the Functional Organization and the project as a free-standing part of the parent organization.
- Credit Card Dump
- Retail Banking and Foreign Exchange Mechanism of Standard Bank Limited (Part 2)
- Report on Recruitment and Selection Process of Prime Bank Limited
- Business Plan on Safe Rice Bran Oil
- Annual Report 2012 of Bangladesh Steels Re-Rolling Mills Limited
- Sample Application for Transfer of Provident Account