The Lecture is about Operations Management. Actually Operations Management deals with the design and management of products, processes, services and supply chains. It considers the acquisition, development, and utilization of resources that firms need to deliver the goods and services their clients want. Operations management is chiefly concerned with planning, organizing and supervising in the contexts of production, manufacturing or the provision of services.
- Contraband Out of the Workplace
- Report on Adrenocorticotropic Hormone Versus Prednisolone in Clinical Management of Infantile Spasm
- Management System in Apparel Industery of Balaka Stitch Pvt Ltd (Part 2)
- Thesis Paper on Overall Activities Dhaka Stock Exchange
- Strategic management process of Dhaka Bank
- Incident Management