The aim of this lecture is to presentation on Quality Control procedure of cutting department in leather production industry. Quality control is a procedure by which entities evaluate the quality of all aspects involved in manufacture. ISO 9000 terms quality control as “A part of quality management focused on fulfilling quality necessities”. This lecture also focus on to present various cutting techniques used in leather products industry and dentify Various Cutting Faults. Here also focus on to present implement of various quality tools for the better yield of cutting department and draw conclusion and recommendation on the basis of the problems.
- Consumer Satisfaction and Service Quality Analysis of ACI Power Tiller
- Assignment on Corporate Governance HDFC Bank Limited
- Report on Digital Services Management of Service Engine Limited
- Routine Management System for Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Internship Report on Customer Service of IFIC Bank [ Part-3 ]
- About Chemical Storage