After studying this chapter, you should be able to:
1. Describe the interpersonal nature of organizations.
2. Describe the role and importance of communication in the manager’s job.
3. Identify the basic forms of communication in organizations.
4. Discuss informal communication, including its various forms and types.
5. Describe how the communication process can be managed to recognize and overcome barriers.
- Sample Job Application format for Driver Post
- Ensuring Free Access to Justice for Poor through Legal Aid
- Difference between There and Their
- A Beautiful Bird “Falcated Duck”
- What is the difference between data information and knowledge
- WHO Reports: Environmental Hazards Kill 1.7 Million Children Every Year