The chief objective of this article is to know how prevent heat stroke. During the summer, the frequency of heat sickness radically increases. Heat stroke consequences from protracted exposure to the sun where the human being exaggerated does not sweat sufficient to appropriately lower their body temperature. People working outside are the most prone to developing heat stroke.
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of PNB Gilts Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Nestlé India Limited
- Case Study on Database Design
- Convertible Debenture – a type of unsecured long-term convertible debt
- Basic Training Process in International Projects
- Term paper on Economic Aspects of Mineral and Power Resources in Bangladesh