Chemical process miniaturization is the term for a philosophical concept in the discipline of practice design that challenges the notion of “economy involving scale” or “bigger is better”. In this context, process design is the term for the discipline taught primarily to chemical engineers. However, the emerging discipline of process miniaturization will involve integrated knowledge through many areas.
- Human Resource Management in Dhaka Bank
- Corporate Affairs Department of Citibank Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Prime Finance and Investment Limited
- Sample Request Letter for Reissue the Stopped Payment
- Sample Maternity Leave Extension Letter format
- Term Paper on Potentiality of Labour Force in Bangladesh