Product Lifecycle Management is a planned business approach that applies a reliable set of business solutions in maintain of the mutual creation, management, distribution, and use of product definition information across the extensive enterprise, and spanning from product idea to end of life-integrating people, procedures, business systems, and information. Product Lifecycle Management forms the product information spine for a company and its extensive venture.
- Presentation on Decision Support System
- Annual Report 2011 of Linde Bangladesh Limited
- Biography of John Bardeen
- Assignment on Determination of active content of marketed Tetracycline Capsule by Spectrophotometric Method Discussion & Conclusion
- Lecture on HTML Basics (Part-3)
- A Scene During Recess – an Open Speech