Sample Monthly Meeting Agenda Format
[Monthly meeting agendas are regular affairs with companies especially those that have been holding them for quite some time. The writer of the agenda must remember these factors when he or she is writing the agenda for the meeting.]
Points to consider while drafting Monthly Meeting Agendas –
- The date when the meeting is scheduled must be mentioned.
- The individual creating the monthly meeting agenda must also mention his or her name on the document.
- The particular month that is a topic for the agenda needs to be specified.
- The monthly meeting agenda will make it easier for the company to keep track of things in a more straightforward way and within a smaller period.
Example of Monthly Meeting Agenda –
School/College/Institute Parent Advisory Council…
Monthly General Meeting Agenda
[Date: Date of the Meeting]
1) — Welcome by The Co-chairperson.
- Meeting call to order.
- Approval of the minutes of the last meeting.
- Approval of the agenda for the meeting.
2) — Questions and business arising from the minutes of the previous meeting.
- Multicultural night.
- Call for nominations – CPA C positions for 20xx-20xx.
3) — Officers reports.
- Co-chairs report.
- Treasurers report.
- DPAC report.
- Principal’s report.
4) — Committee reports
- hot lunch report.
5) — Fresh business
6) — Adjournment.
Another Example of Monthly Meeting Agenda –
Monthly Meeting Agenda For (Healthcare Institute name)
[Facilitator: Name of the Individual]
1) — Rounding For Outcomes
- Personal connection and relationship building.
- What is working well?
- Staff and physicians for recognition.
- Systems or processes which need attention.
- Tools and equipment for conducting daily activities and caring for patients.
2) — review of the performance by pillar [derived from the LEM report card and the 90-day plan].
- Recognition of what’s going well.
- Verification of evidence-based practices across the board.
- Resolution of barriers for achieving results.
- Patient satisfaction, physician satisfaction, customer satisfaction, goals, and results.
- Rounding on staff and internal customers – outcomes and follow-up.
- Review of key drivers and any questions on the survey.
- Review tactics for improvement [90-day plan]
- Rounding outcomes for discussion and logs.
- Employee survey results and items for action.
- Turnover retention goals, results, and progress.
- Rounding on staff, trends, outcomes, and wins.
- Thank you notes.
- Employee evaluations.
- New hire 30-90 day conversations.
- Review tactics for improving the satisfaction of employees.
- Review turnover and exit interview forms.
Finance — goals of finance, progress, and results.
Quality — goals of quality, progress, and results.
Growth — goals of growth, progress, and results.
Community — goals of the community, progress, and results.
III. Review of LDI linkage grid [status of items slated for completion].
IV. Professional development
- what does the leader do well?
- Area and skills for development.
V. Confirmation of priorities.
[Note: A monthly meeting agenda is a tool which helps organizations to track the events that need to be prioritized every month. The monthly meeting agenda also help the company to keep records and understand the things they have been doing better over the last few months.]